Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth. Some even use tooth-colored wires to be even less noticeable.
- They’re less visible than metal braces.
- They move teeth faster than clear aligners
- You can choose your colors
- They don’t interfere with imaging tests.
- e will start by inserting a device to keep your mouth dry and your tongue in place. Then we will dry your teeth and apply an etchant to make the tooth surface ideal for bonding. Next, the braces will be placed on your teeth using a special adhesive to hold them in place throughout your treatment.