BM Cosmetic: Begin Your Journey to Elegance with Breast Augmentation
Most women feel dissatisfied with the size and shape of their breasts. This makes them lose their self-esteem and confidence. The breasts look more attractive and appealing when they are in proportion to the body. Breast augmentation surgery can help you get the desired breast shape and size. Even women with small breasts and breast cancer can benefit from breast augmentation cosmetic procedures. BM Cosmetic is the best choice for breast augmentation surgery.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is also known as breast implant surgery or mammoplasty. This cosmetic surgery is done to increase the size, texture, and shape of the breasts. It involves placing breast implants under the chest muscles or breast tissue. The size of the breast is generally lost after weight reduction, pregnancy, or ageing.
This cosmetic procedure can be performed in two ways. Such as breast implants, which are used to increase the breast size, or fat from other parts of the body that can be transferred.
Who Should Consider Breast Augmentation Treatment?
Many women may consider this breast augmentation procedure for several reasons, such as:
- Unsymmetrical breast size: Some women may have noticeable asymmetry in their breast shape, size, or position. This can affect their intimacy, clothing choices, and self-esteem. Breast augmentation can help balance the breasts and create a more proper figure.
- Get a more appealing look: Some women may desire fuller, larger, or rounder breasts to improve their body image and self-confidence. Breast augmentation can help women achieve their ideal breast shape and size that match their personal goals and preferences.
- Saggy breasts due to pregnancy or ageing: Some women may experience a loss of breast firmness and volume due to pregnancy, ageing, weight fluctuations, or breastfeeding. Breast augmentation can help restore the youthful appearance of the breasts and correct drooping or sagging.
Learn More Different Types of Breast Augmentation Available at BM Cosmetic
BM Cosmetics offers two types of breast augmentation procedures: breast implants and fat transfer augmentation.
Before deciding on breast augmentation, it is important to understand the benefits of every option. And then consult with the plastic surgeon at BM Cosmetic.
Here are the most common types of breast augmentation:
Silicone Breast Implants: The silicone gel is filled inside the silicone breast implants. When the implants broke, the gel could leak into your breast or stay within its shell. So it is necessary to get regular checkups with your plastic surgeon to make sure the implants function properly.
Saline Implants: Saline implants are filled with sterile saline (salt water). If the implant cracks or bursts inside your breasts, your body will absorb it safely and flush it out naturally.
Structured Saline Breast Implants: Structured saline breast implants contain sterile saline. It has an inner structure, which helps the structured saline breast implants feel more natural.
Round Breast Implants: Round breast implants generally make the breasts look complete. In most cases, the round shape of implants doesn’t change the appearance of your breasts when they move out of place.
Form-Stable Implants: Form-Stable implants are made of thick silicone gel and are stiffer than normal ones. It is well known as gummy bear breast implants. If the implant shell breaks, it will retain its shape.
Smooth Implants: Smooth implants give the softest sensation of any other implant. This type of implant generally makes breast movement look more natural.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation: In this procedure, your surgeon will extract fat from one part of your body and inject it into your breasts. Patients who desire a small increase in their breast volume usually prefer this treatment.
Textured Implants: Textured implants cause scar tissue to stick to the implant. So, it decreases their capacity to move around inside your breast.
How will you recover from breast augmentation?
Based on the woman’s body and health condition, the recovery period may get faster or slower. because every woman’s body is not similar.
After breast augmentation surgery, you will be able to move around soon. BM Cosmetic’s surgeons believe that a complete recovery takes nearly six weeks. You can start feeling better after a week.
Our cosmetic surgeon in Chennai will suggest that patients wear a surgical dressing, such as support wraps or bras. Most of the patients return to work within 3 to 5 days. Approximately, patients can expect to make a full recovery after 4 to 6 weeks.
Post-operative Instructions for breast augmentation
After your breast augmentation surgery, you should have to follow certain instructions to ensure a safe and smooth recovery. Here are a few things you must do:
- Stay hydrated: It is important to drink plenty of fluids and water to maintain your body hydrated. It will flush out the harmful toxins in your body. Keep in mind that, by avoiding caffeine and alcohol, you can prevent yourself from dehydration. So it will ease your recovery process.
- Wear a surgical bra and comfortable clothing. BM Cosmetic’s surgeon will offer you a surgical bra that will support your breasts and decrease swelling. You should wear it as instructed by your surgeon and avoid wearing tight clothing or underwire bras that can compress your implants or irritate your incisions.
- Take prescribed medication: BM Cosmetic’s surgeon will prescribe you a few antibiotics and painkillers to help you manage any discomfort and also prevent infection. You should not take any other medication without consulting your surgeon first.
- Take enough sleep and rest: After surgery, your body needs time to heal and recover, so ensure you get adequate sleep and rest. You should avoid any strenuous activities, such as bending, lifting, or exercising, for at least 4 to 6 weeks after the breast augmentation surgery.
- Take 3–5 days off from work: Based on the type of work you do and how you feel, you may need to take some time off from work after your breast augmentation surgery. Basically, it is suggested to take 3–5 days off from work; however, you may need more or less days of leave based on your individual circumstances. You can also consult your surgeon for more guidance on this thing.
By following all these instructions, you can expect a quick and better recovery from your breast augmentation surgery.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Improved visual appearance: Breast augmentation can improve the appearance of your breasts by improving the shape, increasing the size, or adjusting the breast positions.
- Bigger and fuller breasts: Breast augmentation surgery is the most effective way to get the best breast shape and size. Having a bigger and fuller breast can make your body look more feminine and balanced.
- Increased self-confidence: Basically, women lose their self-confidence if their breasts are asymmetrical, sagging, or small. So, they can undergo breast augmentation. It can improve their breast shape and size. It enhances women’s self-confidence.
- Wear desired clothing: After getting breast augmentation treatment, women can enjoy wearing different kinds of swimsuits and clothes that fit better and show off their curves.
Why Choose BM Cosmetic for Breast Augmentation?
- BM Cosmetic is the best cosmetic clinic in Chennai that has highly experienced plastic surgeons to perform breast augmentation procedures.
- Our surgeon follows approved techniques for breast augmentation surgery. Moreover, they will provide a personalised treatment plan for every patient based on their requirements.
- Most of our patients experience the most natural, realistic, and immediate results from breast augmentation surgery.
- We understand that our patients may have concerns about security. That’s why we are committed to offering a comfortable environment and maintaining the confidentiality of the patients.
- At BM Cosmetic, we offer flexible payment options for breast augmentation procedures.
If you are planning to undergo any cosmetic surgery in Chennai for breast-related concerns, then book an appointment with the certified and experienced plastic surgeon at BM Cosmetic.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9952099620.