About Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a type of sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction can have psychological consequences as it can be tied to relationship difficulties and self-image.
Organic causes of impotence
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery),
- Hypogonadism (small testis).
- Drug side effects.
Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility.
Priapus Shot – 30ml of blood is withdrawn from the patient, with advanced methods (PRC) Platelet Rich Concentrate is prepared. Under Penile Block (Anaesthesia), the PRC is injected into the penis as per the indication. PRC preparation takes 2 hrs, and the procedure takes 30mins only. The patient can travel back the same day. Hardly any pain is felt. If at all pain is present, only paracetamol is more than enough. Abstinence from Mastrubation and Sex for 48hrs
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (Viagra, Cialis, pump).
- Results are seen within 1 week.