Age Reversal Thread Lift (BM Cosmetic)
Have you been looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin condition and restore its youthful appearance? Are you looking to get rid of wrinkles, sagging, loose skin, and other signs of aging? If so, then it is best to get the age-reversal thread lift treatment.
BM Cosmetic offers the highest-quality cosmetic treatments to reverse aging skin and restore healthy-looking, elastic, and plump skin.
What is thread lifting?
Thread lift treatment is a cosmetic technique that uses absorbable threads to lift and tighten the skin on the neck, face, and other areas of your body. The threads are inserted under the skin with a fine needle and form a supportive mesh that regulates collagen production and enhances skin elasticity. The threads will dissolve easily, and you will experience the natural look.
This treatment is suitable for people who have mild to moderate skin sagginess and want to achieve a more refreshed and youthful look. This cosmetic procedure will work on several aging signs, such as jowls, neck bands, sagging cheeks, droopy eyebrows, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds. Moreover, this cosmetic procedure can improve the contours of the face and create more defined cheekbones and jawline.
At BM Cosmetic, we perform the following types of thread lift treatments:
Based on your preferences and needs, you can choose thread lift treatments from BM Cosmetic. Here are the thread lift treatments available at BM Cosmetic.
3-D cogged PDO threads
3-D cogged PDO threads are polydioxanone (PDO) threads that have small barbs or cogs along their length. The cogs hook onto the skin tissue and create a lifting effect. Moreover, these threads can improve collagen synthesis and improve skin firmness and texture.
Bidirectional cogged PDO threads
In bidirectional cogged PDO thread lift treatment, it includes cogs on both sides of the thread. The cogs face opposite directions and have a better lifting effect than 3-D-cogged PDO threads. By undergoing this treatment, your skin firmness will improve.
Bidirectional PLLA cones
Bidirectional PLLA cones are a kind of thread lift treatment. The thread or suture has the ability to stimulate collagenization, fibroblast production, and neo-angiogenesis. It improves the skin’s counteracting laxity and texture. PLLA threads will dissolve in 18 to 24 months in the patient’s face.
It comes under the categories of cosmetic and reconstructive non-invasive treatment. This cosmetic treatment helps to lift the facial tissues and structure into a more youthful position.
Monofilament PDO threads
This thread lift procedure uses dissolvable sutures to lift sagging skin and rejuvenate your skin condition. Monofilament PDO threads are biocompatible and absorbable sutures that improve tissue contraction as well as collagen production. After getting this treatment, you will get a youthful and natural look.
This treatment can be used to treat several areas of the body and face, such as the eyebrows, forehead, jawline, cheeks, thighs, abdomen, arms, and neck.
Polycaprolactone (PCL) threads
This cosmetic treatment uses polycaprolactone threads to contour and lift the sagging skin on the body and face. This procedure also regenerates the tissue and improves the collagen in your skin. PCL threads are thicker and stronger than PDO threads. PCL threads can give more volume and support to the treated areas.
Mold-cutting PDO threads
This procedure involves threads and mold-cutting barbs. These mold-cutting barbs are designed to form anchoring points and more friction in the subcutaneous tissue. It could result in tightening and lifting effects on your skin.
This treatment can be used to cure moderate to extreme sagging skin, particularly in the neck areas and lower face.
- Avoid hot showers, steam rooms, saunas, tanning beds, and sun exposure for at least one month after thread lift treatment.
- Avoid exaggerated facial expressions such as yawning, frowning, or laughing for two to three weeks.
- Avoid heavy activities, such as workouts, sports, or exercise, for two weeks.
- You should not wash your face for at least 24 hours after a thread lift treatment.
- Avoid skin care products, makeup, or moisturizers for one day.
- Follow your surgeon’s advice and medication regularly.
Why Choose BM Cosmetic for Age Reversal Thread Lift Treatment?
- BM Cosmetic surgeons assure that people who undergo thread lift treatment will never face any complications during or after treatment.
- Our surgeons suggest this treatment only to people who are in their 30s or early 50s. This treatment is suitable for this age only.
- We provide the most personalized thread lift treatment to meet your expectations and needs.
- Our surgeons will do both surgical threading and non-surgical treatment for age-reversal thread lifting.
- All of our surgeons are experienced and make sure that the treatments are performed glitch-free and smoothly.
- We offer the thread lift treatment at a reasonable price. At the same time, you don’t have to compromise on the quality of treatment.
If you are seeking the best age-reversing thread lift or face-lifting threading treatment in Chennai, then you can book your consultation with BM Cosmetic through +919952099620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.