BM Cosmetics: Hymenoplasty
The hymen is a thin, delicate membranous tissue enclosing the vaginal area. The hymen tears after sex or vigorous activities such as the insertion of tampons, gymnastics, or pap smears. Most of the women want to restore their broken hymen for religious, personal, or cultural reasons. Either the doctor can reconstruct the whole hymen using the vaginal tissue or stitch back the torn hymen tissue. This procedure is known as hymenoplasty. It is also called hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction.
Are you looking for the best hymenoplasty reconstruction surgery? Then, contact BM Cosmetic and undergo surgery to reconstruct the hymen with confidentiality and privacy.
What is Hymenoplasty?
The Types of Hymenoplasty Procedures Available in BM Cosmetic
At BM Cosmetic, our surgeons will perform different types of hymenoplasty procedures. It includes:
Flap Technique: The flap technique involves creating a flap of vaginal tissue to reconstruct the hymen. Then, the flap is sutured in the area to recreate the hymenal structure.
Simple Suturing: This simple suturing procedure involves stitching the existing hymenal tissue to restore its integrity and appearance.
Combination Technique: This procedure combines elements of both flap and suturing techniques to reconstruct the hymen using a combination of additional vaginal tissue and existing tissue.
Alloplant Technique: Biological or synthetic materials are known as alloplants. This alloplant is used in this procedure to create a new hymen. These alloplant materials are surgically implanted, giving a reconstructed hymen.
How to Prepare for Hymenoplasty Reconstruction Surgery?
At BM Cosmetic, our surgeon will clearly explain to you the best ways to prepare for the hymenoplasty reconstruction surgery. The following instructions were given by our surgeon:
- Avoid using birth control pills for at least 10 days before hymenoplasty surgery.
- It is important to carry your age proof on the day of hymenoplasty surgery.
- You should check for ongoing medication or allergies before undergoing hymenoplasty surgery.
- You should never drink or eat anything for at least 4-6 hours before the surgery.
- You should carry a pack of soft sanitary pads or loose cotton clothing that can be useful in case of slight spotting or bleeding before the surgery.
- You should avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before the surgery.
- It is necessary to take a preoperative blood test.
Post-operative Measures to Be Taken After Hymenoplasty Surgery
- Do not excessively stretch, itch, or rub the area around the genitals for at least 15 days, as this area is highly sensitive after hymenoplasty surgery.
- You should bathe after 2 to 3 days of hymenoplasty surgery.
- You should keep this area clean to prevent infections.
- It is important to use a compress or ice pack to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Avoid carrying heavy weights or doing excessive exercise for at least 15 days after hymenoplasty surgery.
- You should avoid sexual intercourse and tampon use for a few weeks to make a proper recovery.
The Benefits of Hymenoplasty Surgery
- After hymenoplasty surgery, women can have a normal and healthy sexual experience with moderate or minimal bleeding. It indicates sensitivity and elasticity in the hymen. So it can improve the sexual pleasure and satisfaction of some women and their partners.
- Hymenoplasty surgery is the most effective and safe procedure that can restore the intactness of the hymen. After this surgery, women can regain their virginity. This may also enhance their self-esteem and confidence level.
- This cosmetic procedure can help women who have suffered from abuse or sexual assault cope with their emotional distress and start a new life. By reconstructing the hymen, they may feel that they have regained control over their sexuality and body.
- The hymenoplasty procedure does not leave any visible marks or scars. And at the same time, women will experience permanent results.
Why Choose BM Cosmetic for Hymenoplasty Surgery in Chennai?
- BM Cosmetic offers the best hymenoplasty treatment in Chennai. Because all our surgeons are skilled and have extensive experience in hymenoplasty,
- We provide personalised treatment plans using the latest techniques for the best results.
- We offer dedicated support and care throughout the recovery period.
- BM Cosmetic offers minimally invasive procedures for minimal scarring and quick recovery.
- We provide competitive and transparent pricing for affordable access to high-quality care.
If you are interested in undergoing hymenoplasty surgery for cultural, religious, or personal reasons, BM Cosmetic surgeons are here to help you. You can simply schedule a consultation with our surgeons at BM Cosmetic today by calling us at +91 9952099620.