Vaginoplasty is any surgical procedure that results in the construction or reconstruction of the vagina. It is a type of genitoplasty.
It will correct protrusion of the urinary bladder into the vagina (cystocele) and protrusion of the rectum (rectocele) into the vagina. Often, a vaginoplasty is performed to repair the vagina and its attached structures due to trauma or injury.
- Displeasure in sex
- Pain during intercourse
- Cystocele or Rectocele
- Looser vaginal walls
- Sexual experience less pleasurable for both parties
Are You The Right Candidate For Vaginoplasty?
- Do you notice decreased sensation and stimulation during intercourse?
- Does your vagina feel loose with minimal muscle tone?
- Is there tissue protruding from your vagina?
- Do you have a gaping vaginal opening?
- Does your partner slip out during intercourse?
- Do tampons fall out?
- Does your vagina produce “gas-like” sounds during intercourse or “popping” sounds with walking?
A vaginoplasty can help to restore lost sensitivity by tightening the muscles and helping to restore the pleasures of intimacy once again.
TreatmentSurgery – The patient undergoes the procedure under regional or general anaesthesia. It can also correct rectocele and cystocele.
V-shot – (Non Surgical) Vaginal Rejuvenation PRP shot, Repeat dose is required till the desired result is achieved.